Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how to change cut/copy/paste shortcuts back to ctrl + x/c/v

Also, I have a sneaking suspicion those keyboard shortcuts may be related to
the WordPerfect check boxes at Tools | Options | General.

http://word.mvps.org

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
Slight amendment: Hold down both Ctrl and Alt while pressing + on the
number pad.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:35:55 +1000, "Doug Robbins - Word MVP"
wrote:

Hold down the Alt key and then press + on the numeric keypad to display
the
Customize Keyboard dialog and in turn press each of those key combinations
and use the Remove button to remove whatever association has been assigned
to them in place of the default.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services
on
a paid professional basis.

"stalios" wrote in message
Hello,
I don't know how to change back this shortcuts to ctrl +X/C/V
Now the copy/paste/cut is done with ctr + insert , shift + insert, and
shift+del.

Thanks in advance
opetran