Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mshurk mshurk is offline

Default error message about extending beyond printable page

..5"

This has worked on my documents in the past.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What is your footer (not bottom) margin?

"mshurk" wrote in message
Since about six months ago I've been getting error messages telling me
that
each section (I don't use sections!) footer (I don't have footers other
than
page numbers!) goes beyond the printable page. I get these everytime I try
print a document. I've checked the margin sizes and everything and as far
as
I can tell nothing's changed. Any ideas?