Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bod Bod is offline

Default Wavy Blue Line

I... I think I love you. Thank you soooo much.

"Yves Dhondt" wrote:

"Keep track of formatting" and "Mark formatting inconsistencies" can be
found in Word 2007 under "Office button", "Word Options", "Advanced".

Yves

"Bod" wrote in message
Hi! I can't see the option "Keep track of formatting" in Word 2007. I'm
looking in Tools, options, proofing. Oh please tell me I can turn off
those
blue lines - I can't see any punctuation.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Tools | Options | Edit: Mark formatting inconsistencies. It's available
only
if you have "Keep track of formatting" enabled, in which case you're also
seeing all those pseudo-styles such as Normal + Bold, Normal + 14 pt,
etc.

.