Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default I can't always access this site to view my questions and their ans

Click the 'watch' field, and sort the postings by the watch column; then
your message will remain at the top of the list, in red, and in bold if
there is a new response.

"
wrote in message
The only way I can find my way to view my questions and answers is if
somebody answers my question and then microsoft emails tell me that
someone
has answered a question. How can I just shortcut the nonsense to get right
my posting? You help would be very appreciated.

Thank You,

Lanny Marden