Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Default How to make references with square brackets?

"kashmir_16" wrote in message
Hello!
-How do I insert references to my sources within square brackets [12]
inststead of regular ones (12)?

You can't by default. It requires the editing of the stylesheet for your
specific style. See http://bibword.codeplex.com/Wiki/View.aspx?title=FAQ#Q6
for more information.

If it is the ISO 690 - Numerical Reference style you want to change, the
following might be of interest to you:
http://bibword.codeplex.com/Release/...eleaseId=14646

-Also, if I want to insert references for two sources at the same place,
is
it possible to make them like [12, 14] instead of (12)(14)?

Yes, see http://bibword.codeplex.com/Wiki/View.aspx?title=FAQ#Q1

Note that grouping logic were you would display (1,2,3) as (1-3) is not
possible. Of course you can always convert the citations to static text and
do it manually afterwards.

I havn't found any format that automatically does this...

Thanks!

Yves
--
http://bibword.codeplex.com