Sue W

Default Frames and disappearing text

Can anyone advise me on the following:

We have a computer system at work which produces letters via Crystal
Reports. Sometimes we need to export these letters into Word in order to
amend/personalise them. When they are exported to Word, they appear in frames
and this is causing us problems - if we want to add text in the middle of a
frame, the text at the bottom of the frame disappears off the bottom of the
page (it's still in the frame but you can't see it). We can't just copy and
paste to another document or remove the frames as there are lots of other
frames at the top of the page with header details, address details, website
etc - each in separate frames.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
--