Doug Robbins

Insert the carriage return in the appropriate true or false result of the
If...then...Else field.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Justin Cascio" Justin wrote in message
How do I set up the switch in a merge field so that if the field contains
anything, the contents are inserted with a paragraph mark before them? I'm
trying to set up a merge with an address block that may include the
company
name, but if there is no company name, I don't want there to be a blank
line.
This seems to work automatically with other fields but for this one it's
giving me trouble. There are a couple of IF statements in this field. Is
that
what's messing me up?