Denyse

Thanks for your help on this. I guess I was making it harder than it had to
be. I kept trying to enter an AutoText entry with a long line of text without
realizing that I can create the text in a document, then highlight it and
utilize ALT+F3. Thanks for clearing the fog!

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You can have as many lines of text as you want, paragraphs, tables and other
elements if you need them. Put what you want in the document, select it then
ALT+F3 - give it a suitable name and save it. You can do pretty much the
same with formatted autocorrect entries also.

Denyse wrote:
I'm trying to utilize AutoText to print out about 10 lines of
information by utilizing a single AutoText code. Is there a way to
put in an AutoText item and have several lines with carridge returns
between each line print?