Have you explicitly changed the Envelope Address and Envelope Return styles?

"Marcia" wrote in message
I still cannot get the font I want when I print envelopes. It defaults to
Arial even though all of my defaults in in Styles & Formatting say Times

New
Roman. I have to change my font from Arial to Times New Roman EVERY TIME

print an envelope. I posted this question before and the only response I

got
said to check my envelope address in Styles & Formatting. I have checked

it
(see above) and it shows Times New Roman as my default. This makes no

sense.
Is there something I am missing?? I am using Word 2002.
Marcia