Graham Mayor

The font for envelopes is set in the Envelope Address paragraph style of the
active template. See http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

Marcia wrote:
Yes, I have tried that. I have tried everything I can think of. It's
driving me crazy.

"Harry Hornet" wrote:

Have you tried setting the font you want as the default?
Click Tools/Letters and Mailings/Envelopes and Labels. Click
Options.
Select Font, change it to what you want, then click on Default at
the bottom.

"Marcia" wrote:

I still cannot get the font I want when I print envelopes. It
defaults to Arial even though all of my defaults in in Styles &
Formatting say Times New Roman. I have to change my font from
Arial to Times New Roman EVERY TIME I print an envelope. I posted
this question before and the only response I got said to check my
envelope address in Styles & Formatting. I have checked it (see
above) and it shows Times New Roman as my default. This makes no
sense. Is there something I am missing?? I am using Word 2002.
Marcia