Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Headers with Field calling StyleRef Heading

Maybe you're thinking of
http://groups.google.com.au/group/mi...edec3265f57b71
..

To the OP with no avail: Read all the way through... there is a second
version of the field towards the bottom.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

Well, I can certainly refer you to several threads with the same problem and
no solution! I've found those. (One example is
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...33ec52538cfbac)

But I could have sworn someone had come up with a solution. FWIW, you might
try posting in microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs, to which I am
cross-posting this.