Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz

Default How can I make an autoformat entry conform to the font being used

AutoCorrect is primarily intended for correcting common typos, spelling
errors & other short *unformatted* content so it complies with current
formatting when inserted.

Instead of AutoCorrect, save it as AutoText to get the result you seek.

Select the title as it correctly appears in a doc, then go to
InsertAutoTextNew. Give it a 'name' of 4 or more characters & when you want
to call it into any doc just type it's name, then press Enter.

You might also want to review Word Help on AutoText for other options.

HTH |:)

"TravelLightEatHeavy.com" wrote:

I can add an autocorrect entry, but it won't pick up (conform to) the
paragraph's font style. For instance, if the paragraph is in a larger or
smaller font the autocorrorect entry remains int its "standard" size text.
The same thing occurs in regard to color.

I want to be able to use autocorrect to enter a long book title that I
repeatedly use in Word documents and e-mail messages and have it conform to
the surrounding text's size and color. How?