Beth Melton

Try turning off the display of Insertions and Deletions under the Show
drop down. Note this is different from the Balloon options you tried
previously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Bob" wrote in message
Beth, Thanks for your reply. This may print the comments but
unfortunately it
also prints all changes to the document including formatting
changes. When I
started printing it I stopped after 14 pages and every word
inserted,
deleted, etc. is listed. May be helpful for other things but I was
looking to
either just print the comments or print the document (with tracked
changes)
including the comments at the end of the document (as was possible
in
previous Word version).

Thanks again, Bob

"Beth Melton" wrote:

Use File/Print and under "Print what" select "List of markup"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Bob" wrote in message
In the "Help" section of Word 2003 it says to go to "print view"
and
to print
the "document showing markup". However, tracked changes print,
but
no
comments.

When I go to the "show" button and "balloons" and check off "only
for
comments/formatting" then comments will show on-screen as
balloons
and they
will also print as balloons.

I would like to print them at the end of the document with
comment
numbers,
is there a way?