gspress

I am having the same type of problem with an custom card from Hallmark. I
have downloaded the template and tried to enter the settings myself but the
printing is always off the page - even though print preview looks fine. I
have tried 2 printers at home and both feed custom papers from the right side
(Guide slides over to the left edge of the paper) with out any luck.
I took the document into work which has a center feed and it was fine.
I can't believe these issues can not be corrected and you have to set up the
paper size as a margin.

"Brad Zenner" wrote:

Here's my problem...

I've got a piece invitation paper that's 6 3/16" wide by 9 1/4" tall. I
plugged those numbers into the Page Setup Settings as a Custom Page.
However, when I go to print it, the text doesn't line up with the paper. I
have a feeling it's a printer issue, but wanted to make sure I didn't miss
anything in MS Word first. I'm using Word 2002 running WinXP.

Are there additional settings/preferences that I missed for printing on
custom paper?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Brad Zenner