Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Xanbaby Xanbaby is offline

Default Insert Document without creating a hard return

I need a way to insert a document into another so that only the text
appearing in the document will appear without being following by a hard
return. The inserted text is conditional, will be inserted into many
documents and will change with time, hence the need to used Insert Document.
An example is detailed below:

Before

Please contact us at {insert doc phone.doc} should you have any queries.

After

Please contact us at 0123456789
should you have any queries.

Obviously, I need to prevent this hard return from creeping in. And alas I
can't just position the field at the end of a paragraph, much as I'd like
to!!