Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz [RMF] Robert M. Franz [RMF] is offline

Default finding a graphic's pathname?

Peter T. Daniels wrote:
I don't know what that's _supposed_ to do, but it opened a window with
one link showing -- which seems to be to the file iitself, not to the
several missing graphics used within the file.

the menu should show external links to linked graphics and stuff. Would
have been too good if such a thing would translate from Frame. [The
graphics are linked in there, aren't they?]

Sorry, not much to add here. Maybe Klaus Linke would know more about
this, I'll try if I can alert him to this thread.

Greetinx
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |