Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Macro recorder not recording properly

I'm afraid it can't be fixed. The macro recorder has limited capabilities. At
best, you can use it to get an understanding of which objects you need to look
in to when you want to perform a certain task in VBA. Recorded macros must
always (or almost always!) be edited if they should be truly useful.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Al Almoian" wrote in message
3...
Word 2003. I do a wildcard Find Highlight all then copy, ctrlHome,paste,
it works great. But when I try to macro record this sequence it does not
work. The debug on the Copy statement says nothing is selected. And the
macro only has Find, not Find All. How do I fix this?