WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How to copy business card to all 10 cards on Avery template?

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can copy your business card design to all ten spaces on the Avery template:
  1. Open your Word document with the business card design you want to copy.
  2. Click on the business card to select it.
  3. Press Ctrl+C on your keyboard to copy the design.
  4. Open the Avery template in Word.
  5. Click on the first business card space to select it.
  6. Press Ctrl+V on your keyboard to paste the design into the first space.
  7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for the remaining nine spaces on the template.

Alternatively, you can also use the Format Painter tool to copy the design to all ten spaces:
  1. Open your Word document with the business card design you want to copy.
  2. Click on the business card to select it.
  3. Click on the Format Painter tool in the Home tab of the ribbon.
  4. Click on the first business card space in the Avery template to copy the design.
  5. Click on each of the remaining nine spaces on the template to paste the design.

That's it! Your business card design should now be copied to all ten spaces on the Avery template and ready to print.