datagrl

Default Creating a data update request form

I hope I can ask this question clearly enough...here goes.

We are trying to create a form to be emailed requesting updated address
information. We want to include the information we currently have on file and
a space for the recipient to make necessary corrections. I tried creating a
merge document that included form fields but when the forms were merged the
form field formatting was lost. We also want to protect the document to
prevent people from overwriting the incorrect information with the corrected
info. Is there a way to do any of this?