Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default how do I convert a Word 2007 document to PowerPoint

Extending on Rae's reply you cannot "convert" a Word document to a
Powerpoint document. Following the method Rae suggested you can import
*only* the text content from the Word file. The text will generate slides &
populate the appropriate PPt placeholders *if* the appropriate formatting
has been used in the Word file - Outline/Heading Levels 1-5.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 2/13/09 3:56 PM, in article
, "revrogers"
wrote:

I upgraded to Word 2007.

How do I convert a document I've prepared in Word 2007 to a PowerPoint 2007
presentation?