Doug Robbins

Try reducing or turning off hardware acceleration in Start |
Control Panel | Display | Advanced | Troubleshooting. Also visit
your graphics adapter manufacturer's website and look for an
updated driver for your graphics adapter.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"deb" wrote in message
We've recently upgraded to Word 2003 and Inserted Pictures will appear
once
then if I scroll down and return the picture flashes off and only the
placeholders show. I've tried a few setting changes but they haven't
worked.
I thought I remember someone mentioning a download fix for this but I
couldn't find the post.
Anyone have it.

Thanks.
Debbie