Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default How do I copy or move multiple files?

Just to make sure you're clear: The only thing you can effectively
*transfer* are your User Files - the one's you've created yourself using
programs such as Word & Excel. The operating system (Windows) & the programs
themselves have to be *installed* on the new system - copying them over
won't work.

If you can't connect the two computers as JoAnn suggested just go to Windows
Explorer & drag the folders containing your files to the flash drive. Then
take the flash drive to the new system & use Windows Explore there to
move/copy the lot to its hard drive. If necessary use Windows Help & search
for: copy files.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 8/5/07 4:16 PM, in article
, "jcb"
wrote:

I buying a new PC & I want put what I have this one on the new one. I don't
to have to save every one of thousands of files one at a time to my flash
drive & transfer. I don't mind the transfer from device to device - How do I
move or copy multiples?? Also, will this work in Excel?