Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
ElisabethR ElisabethR is offline

Default Delete old table styles when converting template to Word 2007

Hello!

Thanks for your reply. Do you know why they appear? I have noticed that not
all templates I convert from Word 2003 to Word 2007 gets these old table
styles.
Do you think it is possible to delete them with a macro in some way?

Regards
Elisabeth

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

If you are referring to built-in table styles, those can't be deleted (just
like any built-in styles in Word). You will have to live with them. Of
course, you can modify them, if you find it worth the effort.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"ElisabethR" wrote in message
Hi

I am converting old templates that was previously created in Word 2003.
Everything works fine except that I when I create a new table I see the
old
table styles that were used in Word 2003. These are not good looking in
comparison with 2007 table styles! So how can I remove these?
I have tried to right click and select Delete, but they are still there!
Is the only solution to create the template from scratch to get ride of
those?

Regards
Elisabeth