Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luke Thompson Luke Thompson is offline

Default Paste Special: Font Changes to Times New Roman

Hello all,
I'm really getting frustrated here. I'm adding some text to pictures,
then grouping, copying, and pasting special as a metafile so that I
can resize the whole thing to get my page breaks how I want. My
Normal style is Arial, in both the document and in NORMAL.dot. When I
"paste special" as anything but HTML, the font in all of my text boxes
is being changed to Times New Roman. Has anyone dealt with this
before? Haven't been able to find anything similar with Google.
Thanks!

-Luke