Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Default changing envelope size for a post-merged document

You shold be able to change the size in File|Page Setup|Paper|Paper Size,
but make sure you also specify that the change is for the whole document,
not just the current section.

However, that won't adjust the layout of any of the text on your envelopes,
which might require that you record a macro and modify it to apply the
changes to all 120 envelopes.

Do you have any idea why the size changed? I can't help feeling it would be
easier to redo the merge if you could prevent that from happening.

Peter Jamieson

"Ryan Proudfit" wrote in message
I did a mail merge to create envelopes, and the size somehow changed for
all
envelopes. How do I change the size back for all 120 envelopes? I can
only
get one envelope to change at one time.
--
Ryan Proudfit