Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cooz

Default How do I switch numbeing style in the middle of a document

Hi Yoddi,

Put a section break in your document at the places where you want your
numbering to change. Click View | Header and Footer. In the second section,
depress the Same as previous button so that it is off.

Now you can format the header/footer the way you want to, including applying
different page number formatting (Insert | Page numbers... | Format...).

The same goes of course for section three.

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".

"Yoddi Hai" wrote:

I'd like to start document numbering by Roman style (I,II,III), then switch
to normal (1,2,3) and then to leave the last pages with no numbers. How do I
do it?