Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gigi32202 Gigi32202 is offline

Default Convert Home Publisher files from ".php"

Thanks, again. What does MVP mean. I am guessing it indicates very special
knowledge of the subject.

It's too bad that someone, somewhere hasn't come up with this problem, in
Publisher and Home Publishing and tried to solve it.

I did try the copy and paste you recommended.... it worked to a degree. So
far I haven't tried replacing the graphics, or editing the text....

With much appreciation for your replies,
Sally Simon

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

There are no converters. Home Publishing is a program unto itself, as is
Publisher.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Gigi32202" wrote in message
JoAnn Paules,
Thank you for your response. That is certainly an option.... but I have
soooooo many files that I hope there is a conversion answer out there.

Your help is very much appreciated....

"Gigi32202" wrote:

I have many files of cards, labels, etc. that I have created in Home
Publisher 2000. I would like to save these files to use in Office XP,
either
Publisher or Word (preferred).

Does anyone have a utility or conversion device I can use?

Thank You