Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?bGNyb2dlcnM=?=,

I believe I may have answered you in another message thread yesterday, but...

Create a query in Access that includes just the information you want, in the
order you want it. Then insert database linking to the query instead of the
table.

I have a access 2003 database and I want to into into a word 2003 table just
the lastname, firstname, middle inital, and employee number from the employee
database. The database has about 20 fields in it but the above inof in all
that I need. Eveytime that I tell it to insert the database it inserts all
20 fields instead of the 4 that I want. I want to place the firstname, mi
and last name in colum 1 and the employee number in colum 2.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)