Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Deleted email client appears.

You'd be amazed (or not) at how many users think that deletion =
uninstallation. ;-) So, I start with the obvious.

Where exactly is Foxmail appearing? In a Word menu/submenu of some kind? If
so, then I wonder if it's possible that Foxmail installed, but did not
remove, an add-in that provides additional functionality in Word.

Is this Word 2003? If so, try:

Tools - Templates and Add-ins.

In Word 2007, try Office - Word Options - Add-ins tab.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Jim Scott" wrote in message
. 228...
"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote in
:

In Control Panel - Add/Remove Programs, does Foxmail appear? If so,
can you uninstall it?

"long uninstalled"!

--
Jim S