Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jim Scott Jim Scott is offline

Default Deleted email client appears.

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote in
:

You'd be amazed (or not) at how many users think that deletion =
uninstallation. ;-) So, I start with the obvious.

Where exactly is Foxmail appearing? In a Word menu/submenu of some
kind? If so, then I wonder if it's possible that Foxmail installed,
but did not remove, an add-in that provides additional functionality
in Word.

Is this Word 2003? If so, try:

Tools - Templates and Add-ins.

In Word 2007, try Office - Word Options - Add-ins tab.

It only appears when I attempt to 'send' a word document from within
Word. It appears as an option alongwith 'send for review' and 'send as
an attachment' then follows Foxmail and some Chinese lettering then
couple of other things I forget.
--
Jim S
Tyneside UK