Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do you print a data source file in mail merge?

It would help to know what your data source was?
However in the absence of that information, create a Directory/Catalog merge
document with all the fields on a line each separated by a comma, the line
terminated with the enter key and then merge your data source into that
document.

Bubbabear32 wrote:
Hi I am doing a course & I need to print my data source however I
cant seem to be ale to do it. Any help would be appreciated.