bob733

Yes, the paper was set to 11 x 17.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you set the paper size to 11 x 17?

"bob733" wrote in message
Ok, thanks... I tried book fold and it previews all broken up (like into 7
pages). Although it looks as if the Book fold is the way to go, I am not
sure what the parameters should be if I am trying to get four 8/12 inch
portrait pages on to the 11 x 17 inch paper.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Try "Book fold."

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"bob733" wrote in message
I have a 4 page brouchure (each page on 8 1/2 by 11 paper). I want to
print
these 4 pages on one 11 by 17 inche paper. It will then be folded and
will
look like a card. IN essense, whe the 11 by 17 inch page is folded,

page1
will be on the outside left,- page 2 will be on the inside left -

page 3
will be inside right and page 4 will be outside right. So I have to

print
on
both sides of the 11 by 17 inch paper. How can I do this with Word

for
Windows 2003?