Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default "Transpose" macro Hebrew / right-to-left text

Wow -- I don't think anyone's bothered to fix the _case_ where it's
involved in a transposition before! And Ctrl-T is the Hanging Indent
shortcut -- which I always do with either the Ruler or the Paragraph
Format tool, since anything automatic would have to be adjusted
anyway,so it will have its own perfectly intuitive command! Thanks!
Now to relocate the install-macro instructions ...

On Oct 11, 2:02*am, "Graham Mayor" wrote:.

As for transposing two selected characters, that macro would work, but I
suspect the following refinement might suit the task better

Sub Transpose()
Dim sText As String
sText = Selection.Range.Text
If Len(sText) 2 Then
* * MsgBox "You must select 2 characters!", _
* * vbCritical, "Transpose Characters"
* * Exit Sub
End If
If Selection.Range.Characters(1).Case = 1 _
And Selection.Range.Characters(2).Case = 0 Then
* * Selection.TypeText UCase(Mid(sText, 2, 1)) & _
* * LCase(Mid(sText, 1, 1))
Else
* * Selection.TypeText Mid(sText, 2, 1) & _
* * Mid(sText, 1, 1)
End If
End Sub

--