Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wim[_2_] Wim[_2_] is offline

Default resize picture in Word using VBA

I am writing a usermanual with many screencaptures. I insert them as device independant bitmap.
Every screencapture needs to be resized to a standard width, needs to get a blue line around it and needs to get centered on the page.
doing this by hand is very tedious :-(
This calls for a VBA macro. The macro recorder however does not record any of the steps.
I have the impression the picture is not properly recognized.
Can anyone help me create a macro for this recurring headache?
thanks in advance.
-- wim --

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public...docmanagement/