Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fredrik E. Nilsen Fredrik E. Nilsen is offline

Default How do I put a signature (quote, ititials, etc) in a word doc?

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 12:14:01 -0700, drdiggs
wrote:

I want to be able to use the same initials under my signature on documents,
similar to email. Can I store that somewhere on MS Word, or do I have to put
it in each time?

In an empty document: Type your signature and format it as you would
like it to appear. Select it with the mouse and press Alt+F3. Type in
a name and click Ok. To insert your signature, click Insert -
Autotext - Normal - select the name you gave the signature.

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen
http://fenilsen.wordpress.com