Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

Default Can I print two pages onto one sheet of paper?

See http://www.gmayor.com/print_multiple_copies.htm

Sue wrote:
Sounds good. I have the Adobe Reader, but how do I produce the .pdf
file? Is there a generic printer driver I can use?

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

One way to do this is to convert the file to a .pdf. Adobe Reader
will allow you to print the resulting .pdf file as multiple pages
per sheet. If you don't have the full version of Acrobat, you can
always download PrimoPDF from www.primopdf.com and use that. I
especially like the price - free. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sue" wrote in message
I want to reduce the page size in printing from a4 to a5, but by
selecting 'zoom 2 pages' in the print menue the printer spits out a
page where both document pages are side to side, effectively
reducing the size to a quarter
of the original size. What do I do wrong?
I am using MS Office Word 2003.