Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Can I print two pages onto one sheet of paper?

The settings you describe are specific to your printer driver (once you get
into Properties from the Print dialog, you're in printer territory). Word
offers two ways to print two pages per sheet, one for setting up the
document that way (in Page Setup) and one for shrinking two existing pages
(in the Print dialog).

"Ian_T" wrote in message
oups.com...
If you have a landscape formatted document, I have found that I needed
to set a 'landscape' option.
Under File / Print, click on 'Properties' and then on the 'Features'
tab (assuming you have it...I am using Word2002 under XP)
On this tab, in the 'orientation' area, click on Landscape (it should
show you a picture of how it will look). Also, a little further down
the window click on 'Multiple Pages per Sheet' and make sure the '2
pages per sheet' is checked.

--
Ian Totman
Toronto