Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
cheshirecat cheshirecat is offline

Default More Mail Merge truncating

Yes, I have. The data is complete in Excel.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Have you confirmed that the data is complete in the Excel spreadsheet?
Maybe the truncation is between the SQL Server and Excel.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"cheshirecat" wrote in message
news
I've been reading the threads and trying the advice to no avail. When I
merge
into Word 2003 from an Excel spreadsheet that's pulling data off a SQL
Server, two fields are truncated at 255, but a third is not. I've tried
padding the first row, but it doesn't work, nor does chosing the
connection
method. Any ideas?

thanks,
Linda