Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charlie Skinner Charlie Skinner is offline

Default The left indent moves in progressively as I type. w/no indent.

As I type lines of text ( with no hard return) the left indent moves in
progressively. I am not using a hanging indent format. How can I cann keep
this from happening . Also , as I type lines of text with or without hard
returns, Word changes the first letter of each line to upper case from lower
case. This happens even when the word is in the middle of a sentence? How can
I stop this?

I've got to say: Word compared to Wordperfect is just not very good.