Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default how do I get a product key code if lost?

No. Microsoft cannot help with OEM software. Your only option is to contact
Dell - and good luck with that. I don't think you're going to be happy with
the outcome.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Dave" wrote in message
I have the same issue, but with respect to Office XP Small Business 2002
Version that came with a Dell I bought in 2002. Does the procedure you
suggest apply to that software as well? Thanks.
--
Dave

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:

How to obtain a new product key for Office program setup

I assume that the same rules for Office apply to Works Suite.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"sjfjells" wrote in message
news
I have a Microsoft work Suite and I really need my Microsoft Word.
recently
had my computer reformatted and I can't locate the product key code
needed
in
order to install it...HELP!!! thanks Jackie Fjellstrom