Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DP DP is offline

Default still here?

Once again we get information not from MS but from the kind, patient, caring
responders in this group. Hope to see you gals and guys in "Answers...". If
not I'll be searching for you. I've learned so much and been helped
tremendously over the last couple years when I found this forum.

dottie

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

If only they could find the newsgroups, we might not simply be talking to
ourselves .....
If it is not too late - http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message

But they probably will find the forums after June 1, whether they want to
or not. :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
The modest increase in traffic on the Answers forum and the disappearance
of traffic from here suggests that the link has been severed, but that
the hapless user has not yet found his way to the new forum.

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
I've noticed it too.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I have noted considerable fall-off in all the msnews NGs. I think people
have already started migrating to Answers, as there seems to be a steady
increase in questions posted there.

http://word.mvps.org

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in message
Has the newsgroup been turned off? No new posting since 9:24 am (EDT)!

.