Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do you insert a block quote?

If you are using W2003, apply the built-in block text style. It indents from
both left and right. For some reason, in W2007, the style text is blue,
italic, and the paragraph is inside borders€”none of which you likely want for
a formal paper. You'll need to edit the style to get rid of the pretty stuff.

PamC

Chrissy Kay wrote:
Hi Everyone! How's it goin'? I would like some advice relating to inserting
a block quote into your document. I used the paragraph indention, but no
luck!