Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard[_2_] Pat Garard[_2_] is offline

Default How do I add one document onto the end of another document in Word

[:-{

Principle

[:-}

"Pat Garard" wrote in message
Hi Klassic,

You don't say what version of Word, but the principal is the same ...

Go to the end of the 'receiving' document.

Insert File navigate to, and select, the file to
be appended.

"Klassic" wrote in message
I have two documents I am working on. One document has fifty-four pages,
and
I need to tack the other document (which has twenty-two pages) onto the
end
of the other document. I really don't want to have to retype the
twenty-two
pages just to add it on. Any suggestions?

--
Regards,
Pat Garard

--