Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Henk57[_179_] Henk57[_179_] is offline

Default Table Cell Alignment

Sue;2600191 Wrote:
Hi

Having a problem with vertical alignment in Word 2007 last week used
the
same table in my reports no problem everything lined up in the Table
Cells
perfectly - not today all text defaulting to the top of all Cells tried
re -
registering the product and still the same. Cannot move the text from
the top
of any Cell also tried paragraph and set everything I have read in this

discussion group.
at my wits end any help much appreciated
--
Many Thanks

Sue

Cld it be you assigned a style to text-in-table and changed this in the
previous session, without adding to yr template? Then it will open next
time with the "old settings".

--
Henk57