Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default explain answer of 1000Critical Reasoning(gmat)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Thank you :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
The GMAT is the Graduate Management Admission Test. I could barely see a
connection if this were posted (still erroneously) in the
word.docmanagement
NG.

so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
I have no idea what this is or how it relates to Microsoft Word. Is it

just
me?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"panks" wrote in message
hiiii....
could u guys plz plz help me get the explanations to the 1000 critical
reasons(gmat) that i have recently downloaded from scoretop.com.... i

have
the answers but i want to know the explanation.. as in where m i goin
wrong... plz plz do reply.. u could also contact me on 9819195432