Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Teri Teri is offline

Default Please include Bluebook legal citation style in Word 2007

I completely agree that a Bluebook style would be great. As that's probably
not going to happen, I'd like an easy option to modify existing styles and
essentially create my own style.

In the meantime, here are some commerical software options I've seen:
www.cit-r-us.com - Bluebook practioner, 18th ed. and promises to update as
editions come out.
www.citeit.com - Bluebook and AWLD, uses 17th ed. Bluebook "which is the
most current edition"; note: currently in the process of updateing for Vista
compatability and not available for purchase or download.
www.citationonline.net/9-home.asp - Bluebook (law review & practioner) and
AWLD.

I haven't tried any of them, so I have no idea how good they are. Citation
9 looks decent because it allows you to compile and organize notes as you
research, and then creates the citation when you pull from your notes.