corelli corelli is offline
Junior Member

Question How to limit text height entered into a Legacy Form Text Form Field

Hi folks
Hopefully someone can help me here as Ive spent hours looking on the web for an answer
I have created a form which is protected, so people can only see the form and then enter text into Text Form Fields. When I type into this field, the text wraps around before it reaches the end (width) of the box but not the height! How do I limit the text so that the number of lines typed in is only as much as is visible within the box? (height)?
thanks