Charles Kenyon

I don't use them, so I don't know. I haven't found a use for them that can't
be better addressed by one of the other methods or a userform.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Keith Michaelis" wrote in
message ...
Thanks Charles for the quick post. I'll take a look at the addbalance.com
site you directed me to.

Is aligning check boxes (the ones you can select from the Control Toolbox
toolbar)not possible then?

-keith

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

You can change the font size. There are a number of ways to create and
use
clickable checkboxes in documents / templates. Some require protected or
locked forms, others do not. Take a look at the Checkbox template
available
at http://www.addbalance.com/word/downl...#CheckboxAddIn for an
exploration of these.

--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.
"keithmichaelis" wrote in
message
Hello,

I'm creating a simple doc that contains many questions. After each
question,
I use check boxes for a Yes and No. What I can't figure out though is
how
align the check boxes with the text before each box. The check boxes
by
default are aligned middle left in the box field that they appear in.
When I
go to 'view code' , Format, Align, all the align options are greyed
out.
There has to be a way to align the check box to bottom left? Any
suggestions?
I can email a sample doc to show what I mean if needed.

Thank you,
Keith