Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Carroll Greg Carroll is offline

Default unwanted border appear on 2 sides of inserted pictures

I've spent the evening preparing a presentation for my most important client, the ABC Television Network. None of the suggested solutions above work. My presentation is ruined. Microsoft has had three years to fix this problem. Do they not beta test their products before they sell them? This is unacceptable. I'll be redoing the whole project using Adobe InDesign...a program that actually works as advertised. Not a happy customer here.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public...erted-pictures