Dave Neve

Gee Graham

And I thought that I must be the first person to have thought of this

Thanks
"Graham Mayor" a écrit dans le message de news:
You will find envelope templates on the downloads page of my web site that
integrate with Outlook and add an attention line. The techniques involved
are explained in the Word Tips on my site also.

My web site
www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Dave Neve wrote:
Hi

Long time no problem but I would really like to put

'Att:Mr X' in the bottom left hand corner of my envelopes printed
with 'Word 2002.

At the moment, I've tried using 'insert a text' on the envelope on
screen but it doesn't appear at the moment of printing.

Surprisingly, it does appear if the envelope is incorporated into the
document but that is on an A4 Sheet (not the envelope)

While writing this, does anyone know of a way to print envelopes
directly from my Outlook carnet using Word?

Thanks in advance as always.

Dave Neve